January 10, 2020
Nominations for the Victorian Government’s 2020 Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Awards are open until Monday, 27 January 2020.
These prestigious awards are an excellent way for automotive manufacturing businesses to boost their profile, increase their international reach, network and have their hard-work recognised by industry peers.
The theme for the 2020 awards is ‘Smarter, Better and Bolder’, and the event will showcase innovative and entrepreneurial manufacturers, recognising how they’re contributing to the strength and future of Victoria’s manufacturing industry.
Nominations can be made in the following categories via this link:
- Honour Roll – Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame
- Young Manufacturer of the Year
- Woman Manufacturer of the Year
- Manufacturer of the Year – Small, Medium and Large Business categories
Note that companies applying for the Manufacturer of the Year categories will also be considered for the following Awards:
- Leader in Industry 4.0
- Leader in Workforce Skills Development
- Leader in Innovative Product Development and Commercialisation
- Leader in Global Supply Chain Partnerships
Award recipients will be announced at the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame Gala Dinner on 27 May 2020. The Dinner will be a great opportunity to acknowledge the ongoing importance and strength of the local industry and the bright future of advanced manufacturing in Victoria.